Welcome to my world of ample and matureerotica.....

Welcome to my world of ample and matureerotica.....
Lady Ursula Entertains

Sunday 18 July 2010

Experiences with Aunty Phyllis (Sharing my Secrets)


I had known my Aunty Phyllis for as long as I could remember; she was my mother's elder sister and she frequently came to visit us.

My Aunt lived in a big house several miles away from us, it was in the countryside at the edge of town. It was a rambling old place and I loved to visit when I was younger, as The Manor and its grounds seemed to go on forever; my sisters and I had many innocent adventures there in the long hot summers of our youth.

Phyllis now aged 62 had been alone in the great house now for about ten years since my Uncle Eric had passed on.

That afternoon in October last year was cold, wet and windy and I was relieved to arrive in the courtyard at my aunts home as it had been a very trying journey.

I noticed that the big front door was open and it swung gently in the breeze as I climbed the stone steps towards it. I stopped at the threshold and called out, but there was no answer. After a couple of minutes I went inside and wandered around the ground floor calling out, but again there was no reply. I knew my aunt did not drive and the weather was too foul for her to be out walking or gardening; so I climbed the great statircase and made my way to the bedroom that I knew she occupied.

I knocked on the door and said " Aunty Phyllis its Ursula are you ok" to my relief I heard "Yes of course my dear I am fine come on in"
I walked into the room where I found my aunt reclining on the bed she looked absolutely stunning in a lovely black short nightie and for some reason she was also wearing some very sexy black stockings. I could not help but gasp in surprise and Phyllis laughed at my girlish embarrassment, I felt more like a teenage girl than a mature woman, having been confronted by my aunts unfamiliar appearance.

My aunt was totally unperturbed and continued chatting in her usual business like but friendly way; " Do you like it my dear? I bought it in the sales, thought I might start having a look around for a man, I'm missing the fun of it all now and its been so long".

To my further surprise she lifted her top, showing me her huge mature breasts that looked incredibly sexy for a woman of her age and I just stood there speechless. My lack of words was made up for by Phyllis who continued to ask my opinion on things. "These old boys aren't so bad still are they my dear?" She said almost rhetorically as pulled her top back up, then lifted it over her head before removing it completely.


I eventually managed to get some words out and said "Wow aunty you're going to have them queueing down the driveway!" I stopped myself in embarrassment, knowing that I was actually getting turned on at the site of my sexy old aunt and feeling my pussy tingling and getting wet with excitement.

Phyllis just smiled and gave me a knowing look, we had always had a connection and it seemed now it was even stronger.

To my surprise she lay back on the bed and her pussy was in plain site; I could see it was glistening with moisture around its inner lips.


Realising I was staring; she said "Dont worry dear its quite alright, I am enjoying this too, here come and take a closer look and touch it if you like" she reached down and toyed with her lovely old pussy as she was speaking.



By this time my resolve had completely gone and I knelt at the edge of the bed and put my face between her legs, smelling the sweet, musky perfume of her hot sex as I reached in with my fingers and tongue, caressing her clitoris and the inside of her soaking labia.

"Right my dear a game of pool and a few drinks are required I think, its too wet for anything else; the weather that is not my old pussy" She laughed as she slipped on a loose fitting short dress and left the room beckoning me to follow on.

The Manor had a huge games room and one of her passion was to wield a cue in an afternoon; we were soon playing and chatting as the rain lashed against the great patio windows at one side of the room.
I couldn't help thinking how erotic the entire experience was; I had never thought of my aunt in a sexual way before, but the scene in her room had completely turned my head. I was transfixed by the site of her huge mammaries swinging across the table as she expertly potted ball after ball. "Come on dear your just not concentrating are you today, get you mind off my cunny and give me a proper game" she laughed in a wicked sexy way as she winked at me, sipping a large gin and tonic.


The alcohol soon got too much for me and I could not stop staring at her wet open pussy as she leaned over the table, positioning herself for each shot and squirming in front of me.



I could smell her hot pussy so close to me and I started to play with my own as I was getting so turned on by the site and smell of it. " Hot in here dear, isn't it" she said removing her dress and throwing it to one side.


Enough was enough, I could stand it no longer; I knelt behind her and biuried my face in her hot sex, going at it like an animal on heat. She responded instantly and her hot juices streamed down my cheeks as I licked and fingered her to soaking orgasm after orgasm. This was one afternoon at the Manor neither of us would forget in a hurry and one that was to be repeated many times over the next few months.

I do hope I haven't shocked you too much and you don't think badly of my apalling wickedness; but I had to share it with someone.


ursula.jpg image by babgirl905




2 comments:

  1. Loved this story...was hoping for it to go even further...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story. Very arousing, especially with the pics to march the story. Hope we can see more! Thanks, I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete

A great read....

A great read....
I was really absorbed by this novel and its superb original plot!